The magazine "O'zbekiston tarixi" is registered by the Uzbek Agency of Press and Information. Certificate No. 0051. It is published 4 times a year.
Specialization of the journal: scientific and practical;
Publication language: Articles are published in Uzbek, Russian and English;
Size: 5.5 printedsheets - 100 pages.
Scope: World scientific centers, Central Asian republics
- publishes articles based on the theory and methodology of world history, combining the latest research results on the history of Uzbekistan.
- provides information on the latest scientific discoveries and studies in history, and related humanities;
- articles on the processes which takes place in the history of world history and historiography;
- articles on the problems of historical development;
- The scientific community regularly informs about scientific conferences, meetings and innovations in the field of historical science.
Sources of funding - through subscription in the Republic and funds of the Institute of History.
Alimova Dilorom Agzamovna
Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor
Head of the department "Historiography and source study" of the Institute of History of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan
In 1971. graduated from the History Department of the Tashkent State University (TashGU)
Academic degree: Doctor of Historical Sciences (1991). Professor (2002)
History and historiography of the women's issue in Central Asia;
History and historiography of the national movement in Central Asia;
History and historiography of culture in Central Asia;Methodology of historical science
100080, Uzbekistan Tashkent, Shahrisabz street, 5th street
The systematic quarterly issue of the journal is carried out since 1999. The journal publishes articles on topical problems of the history of Uzbekistan from ancient times to the present, the latest scientific developments of a theoretical and methodological nature, as well as texts, translations and comments of historical sources.
The order of receipt of publications:
The presented publication should be devoted to the actual historical problem, which has important scientific, practical and theoretical significance. The goal of research and scientific conclusions based on deep scientific analysis should be clearly indicated in the article.
Short publications (resume) (45-50 words) in Uzbek, English and Russian should be attached to publications in the Uzbek language; to publications in Russian - corresponding annotations in Russian, Uzbek and English. Keywords should contain at least 15 words in the language in which the article is written.
The review of the leading expert in the field of history should be attached to the article.
Articles of young researchers and graduate students, presented for the section "Tribune of a Young Researcher", should be provided with a scientific review and a recommendation of the author's scientific supervisor.
The received articles are submitted for peer review to leading specialists in this field; after discussion at the meeting of the editorial board, a decision is made regarding their publication.
Articles submitted for publication in the journal "O'zbekiston tarixi" must meet the following technical criteria:
- 2 copies, the volume is not more than 12-14 text strangers, the font is "Times New Roman", size 14 (headline), size 14 (main text), interval 1.5. Margins: 2 cm from each side. The manuscript must be certified by the signature of the author, providing an electronic version on any medium.
- footnotespaginal, numbering - in sequence. Requirements for the design of footnotes: author, title of publication or source, place and year of publication, page number.
The following information about the author is enclosed to the manuscript: surname, name, patronymic, place of work, scientific degree, home and office address and telephones.
The manuscript of the article is not returned.