The founder of the international scientific journal "Journal of Theoretical and Clinical Medicine" is the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan
The journal has been published since 1999and re-registered on 04.05.2007, No. 0255. Agency of Information and Communication of the Republic of Uzbekistan
The Journal of Theoretical and Clinical Medicine is one of the well-known scientific journals in the fields of medicine, biology and molecular genetics in Central Asia and the CIS countries. The main purpose is to publish reports that promote the achievements of major scientific research that have priority in various sections of medicine. , designed for distribution within the Republic of Uzbekistan and the CIS among scientists, faculty members of universities, doctors, pharmacists, doctoral students and irants and masters.
Language of publication: Uzbek, Russian and English
The aims and objectives of the journal are to inform about scientific achievements in the field of biology and medicine, biomedicine, biophysics, biochemistry, molecular genetics, virology and clinical medicine, exchange of experience, publication of scientific chronicles, reviewing monographs. Publications of special issues and reviews devoted to current issues in the field of medicine and biology, as well as materials of international congresses, symposia and conferences are practiced.
Specialty. The journal publishes original scientific articles, reviews on all sections of medicine and biology.
The unique features of the journal. In Academic institutes, scientists - biologists, chemists, physicists have long been working on medical problems together with institutes and universities of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Many medical products, reagent kits, diagnostic test systems, devices developed and manufactured at the Institutes of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan are widely introduced into medical practice. Regular coverage of national science in the journal allows researchers and a wide range of medical and academic workers to actively use this knowledge. The journal is an organ that actively publishes and promotes achievements in the field of biomedicine, biophysics, biochemistry, molecular genetics, virology and clinical medicine of scientists from Uzbekistan and foreign countries.
Regions of distribution. It is distributed in all regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan, CIS countries and neighboring countries, the Journal is included in the electronic scientific library of the Russian Index of Scientific Citation (RISC).
Sources of financing: cost accounting, subscription.
Aripova Tamarahon Uktamovna
Date of birth: 07.11.1953
Place of birth: Samarkand
Director of the Institute of Human Immunology and Genomics, Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan.
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Academician.
She graduated from the Tashkent State Medical Institute (now TMA) in 1976 Aripova T.U. haspublished over than 350 scientific works (180 of them in the years of Independence of the Republic of Uzbekistan), including 9 monographs, 2 patents, 3 international author's certificates, 42 methodical recommendations. She has trained 7 doctors and 13 candidates of science.
100060, Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Ya. Gulyamova street, 74
1. The article should be submitted in duplicate and in electronic form. The volume of original articles, including tables, figures, literature and summaries, should not exceed 8-12 pages, reviews and lectures - 10-15 pages. The article should be typed through the 1.5 interval on the computer, font Times New Roman, 14.
2. The article must be signed by the work manager for the right to publish it, at the end of the article there must be signatures of all authors, phone numbers and email addresses of the responsible person with whom editorial work and correspondence should be conducted.
3. The article should be accompanied by a formal referral from the institution in which the work was performed, a review and expert opinion. In the official direction should be listed the names of all authors and the title of the work.
4. In the output data are indicated: a) the name of the work; b) authors' names and initials (initials in the article and the list of references should be put after the name); c) the name of the institution where the work was performed; g) city.
5. The article should be carefully verified and structured with the following headings highlighted: introduction / relevance / knowledge of the problem, purpose of the research, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusions, literature. Each section except the introductory part should be highlighted. The title of the article should be short enough and not exceed 10 words. The presentation of the article should be clear and precise, without long historical introductions. Where in studies without statistical processing of the material obtained it is difficult to assess the reliability of conclusions and conclusions, statistical processing of digital data is obligatory. Original research articles should be new and not repeat well-known data.
6. The illustrations are presented inside the text, the number and the explanatory caption are indicated below the figure. Graphs and charts should not be overloaded with text labels. Micrographs, photos, drawings should be black and white.
7. Tables should be typed in the text, have a name, be compact, clear, the headings of the column should correspond exactly to their content. All numbers must match the numbers in the text and be processed statistically.
8. The medicinal substances used and the methods of their administration must be approved by the Pharmacological Committee of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan and approved for clinical use. Materials on new devices, instruments and tools used in medical and social expertise and rehabilitation should have permission for new medical equipment of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
9. Abbreviations (except generally accepted) are not allowed. The legend at the first mention is given in full.
10. The article should be accompanied by a list of references, which should be arranged as follows:
Sources are given in alphabetical order with the names of the authors and initials, first domestic, then foreign. The names of books, articles of journals, place of publication, publishing house, year of publication, volumes and issue numbers, pages “from” and “to” are fully indicated. Works of domestic authors published in foreign languages are placed among works of foreign authors in a general alphabetical order, and works of foreign authors published in Russian are placed among works of domestic authors in a general alphabetical order. All sources should be numbered, and their numbering should strictly correspond to the numbering in the text of the article. If several works of one author are cited (including in co-authorship), they are placed in chronological order. When referring to abstracts of dissertations, their name should be indicated. Refer to the unpublished work is impossible.
The accuracy of the bibliography is the responsibility of the author.
11. The UDC (universal decimal classification number), abstract in Russian, English and Uzbek languages (summary of the article) with the names of all authors of the article and its title and keywords should be attached to the original article. The summary should not exceed 250 words. Abbreviations are not allowed in the summary (except generally accepted)
12. Submission of articles published in other editions or sent for publication to other editions is not allowed.
13. The editors review the materials within a month and decide on the publication.
14. If the above rules are not followed and the reviewer's remarks are not rewritten, the article is rejected.
15. The editors reserve the right to reduce the work.