This conference is aimed at bringing together well known experts and young researchers, working in the fields of BEC and optics. The topics will cover broad aspects of nonlinear phenomena, theoretically and experimentally studied in BEC and optical systems.
The conference includes following topics:
1) Nonlinear dynamics in optical fibers; Integrable systems in BECs and nonlinear optics.
2) Dissipative solitons in waveguides and lasers; Parity-time symmetric systems.
3) Solitons in photonic crystals, plasmonic structures, gratings and metamaterials.
4) Propagation of pulses in non-uniform and disordered media; Topological photonics.
5) Nonlinear processes in spin-orbit coupled and dipolar BECs.
In the morning sessions the invited speakers will deliver one-hour-long lectures on particular topics, at a pedagogical level, for the benefit of young researchers. In afternoon sessions, series of short talks will be given by participants of the conference on wide spectrum of relevant problems.
It is expected, that interaction of young researchers with world-class experts in the frame of this conference will be of great benefit for their future career. Besides, establishing new scientific cooperations and strengthening of already existing links between participants will be additional important outcome of this conference.